Are you a Cyber Security expert interested in writing about topics that you are passionate about? If so, we’d love to hear from you. For guest post submissions you can contact us here.
If you are interested in becoming a paid author for Identity Week, check out our job listings here.
Guest Author Submission Guidelines:
- Content must be 100% unique
- Content must be relevant to our website categories
- Minimum length requirement is 800 words (typical is 1,500 words+)
- Link to at least one article we have already posted on IdentityWeek.com
- Have a compelling introduction and a conclusion
- Use heading, subheading, bullet lists, etc. so that it is easy to read
- Include affiliate links
- Contact us if you are a link building agency
- Send us content that has been published elsewhere
- Contact us with a pitch first if you’re uncertain if the title/topic fits our audience
- Cite sources if you quote any facts/statistics
- Proofread your post before sending
- Write in American or British English with native fluency
- Provide any images you may have that you own the copyright for
Should your article be accepted and published on Identity Week (typical TAT is 1-week), we will share it with our social media audience and email subscribers.
Articles submitted to IdentityWeek.com become the property of IdentityWeek.com and cannot be reused elsewhere.